- Software: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Bridge
- Digital Asset Management Systems: Lago and Marketers’ Studio
- Creativity and Adaptability
- Leadership and Collaboration
- Scheduling and Time Management
- Planning and Problem Solving
Orchard Brands / Haband Mahwah, NJ
Senior Art Director, September 2017–Present
- Helped transition the company’s business focus from an insert-only to catalog model.
- Trained existing staff and mentored new hires on processes and work-flows required for transition to catalog, increased volumes, shortened timelines, etc.
- Photo art direction for use across platforms, i.e. web, catalog and promotions.
Full Beauty Brands / Woman Within New York, NY
Senior Art Director, August 2008–May 2017
- Worked with a team to maintain a clear brand vision across not only 56 catalogs per year, but also web and other related collateral and promotions.
- Direction of both studio and location photography and video for catalog and/or web use.
- Concept building and launch of spin-off division, Full Beauty Sport.
Lillian Vernon White Plains, NY
Creative Director, June 2003–July 2008
- Maintained brand-consistent creative vision across 15-25 catalogs per year.
Marke Communications New York, NY
Associate Creative Director, July 1999–May 2003
- Developed workable concepts for 15 catalogs per year across women’s ready-to-wear, upscale home fashion and fine jewelry categories.
- Assembled and managed creative teams for each project including copywriters, art directors, photographers and stylists.
- Launched Crossing Pointe and Jane + Co catalogs.
- Contributed to the startup and implementation of an in-house digital photo studio.
Accounts: Limited To, Gump’s, Gump’s Interiors, Fortunoff, Jane + Co., Crossing Pointe, Le Club, Finlay Jewelry, 1-800-Flowers, Playboy, MishMash
Brogan & Tennyson, Inc. New York, NY
Senior Art Director, November 1997–July 1999
- Concepted and designed seasonal and promotional concepts for direct mail, POP and supporting collateral for various clients.
- Assembled and directed free-lance staff for each project, including illustrators, designers, stylists, copywriters and photographers.
Accounts: Lillian Vernon, La Cumbra Plaza, American Express, Lechters, Company Store, Century City, World Financial Center, Newport News
Avanti Press New York, NY
Senior Art Director, May 1996 to November 1997
- Worked with clients to develop integrated creative concepts for use across catalog, in-store display and promotional materials.
- Supervised the development and production of more than 25 publications.
Accounts: Parisian, Dillards, Lechters, Dayton Hudson, Royal Caribbean
Toys“R”Us Paramus, NJ
Art Director for U.S. Market, May 1994 to May 1996
- Created concepts for all areas of merchandising from infant to pre-teen.
- Coordinated with suppliers and manufacturers to ensure image and copy consistency.
- Projects ranged from catalogs, newspaper inserts, direct mail, in-store displays and internal corporate materials.
Avanti Press Miami, FL
Art Director, August 1989 to May 1994
- Concepted and designed materials with emphasis on catalogs, ads and media kits.
- Supervised projects through all stages of developement and print.
Accounts: Dillard’s, Godiva, Carson Pirie Scott, Girl Scouts of America, Delta Airlines, Dayton Hudson, Marshal Field’s